The process of permanently marking the surface of an item with a very high intensity light source. Laser is divided into 2 main categories: CO2 laser which is cutting and marking on organic items (cork, wood, glass, plastic and leather), YAG laser which is used for marking metals.
FORMATS SUPPORTED FOR LASER ENGRAVING:
PDF | AI | CDR | Hi-Res JPG – Black & White
ALL to be for PC and NOT MAC
- Can brand all metal items (Yag laser)
- Decent turn-around time
- Permanent mark
- Limited physical size of branding on products
- A flat, solid surface is preferred
- Cannot brand fabrics and plastics
- Fine detail may not show, depending on the item
DROP US A MESSAGE
Please complete the form below and a registered reseller will contact you.